Re: [OM] Photoshop?

Subject: Re: [OM] Photoshop?
From: Johan Malmström <jmm98002@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 14:06:20 +0100 (MET)

>     I have a quick question.  I might be getting a copy of Corel Draw 10
Graphics Suite (over 13 apps), but if this doesn't end up happening...what
program should I get?  I wouldn't have a lot of money, and Photoshop seems to
be
the standard.  Is their anything else, or should I just suck it up and buy
Photoshop?

>    Thanks,
>
>      JOSH

<IMHO> When I worked at a publishing house(both papers, magazines and books
<http://www.forlaget.ica.se> sorry, can't find any page in english) Photoshop
was the ONLY choice. I would suggest that you consider buying the design or
publishing package from Adobe, wich is not that much more in bucks but much
more
in value. </IMHO>

/ johan

----
Johan Malmström                  |  Master year student in Computer
jmalmstrom@xxxxxxx               |  Science @ Mälardalen University
homepage.mac.com/jmalmstrom      |  Department for Computer Science