[OM] tope rules

Subject: [OM] tope rules
From: Wayne Culberson <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 09:01:26 -0400
        A while back I mentioned about sending in a photo I'd taken to the
upcoming TOPE theme. I thought I had read the rules, but maybe I'm not
seeing them all. When I go to the TOPE page, I can click on all the blue
words, except the word 'rules', which doesn't work for me. However, in
the upper right hand corner you can also click on the same words, and it
works up there. I presume it goes to the same place.
        What I didn't realize, but am catching on now I think, is that the
photo has to be taken within a certain time slot. I'd like to stick to
the etiquette of this thing, if I put in a submission, so I'm wondering
if there is anything else I'm missing. Also, what is the etiquette on
gear used? For example, does an OM2000 qualify? Must the lens or flash
be OEM?
Wayne