RE: [OM] tope rules

Subject: RE: [OM] tope rules
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 14:28:21 +0100
Hi Wayne,

>       A while back I mentioned about sending in a photo I'd taken to the
> upcoming TOPE theme. I thought I had read the rules, but maybe I'm not
> seeing them all. When I go to the TOPE page, I can click on all the blue
> words, except the word 'rules', which doesn't work for me.

This is a known issue with Netscape v4 browsers. I have no idea why NS
b*ll*xes this link up, as the HTML is proper. Either way, as you have
noticed, the upper right hand corner menu correcty takes you there as well
:)

>       What I didn't realize, but am catching on now I think, is that the
> photo has to be taken within a certain time slot.

Correct.

> I'd like to stick to the etiquette of this thing, if I put in a
submission, so I'm
> wondering if there is anything else I'm missing. Also, what is the
etiquette on
> gear used? For example, does an OM2000 qualify? Must the lens or flash be
OEM?

The idea is that at least the camera is an Olympus camera, but it doesn't
have to be an OM camera, you can also use any of the other Olympus cameras.
Regarding other gear: using 3rd party lenses, flashes, etc. is fine.

Best of luck!
Olafo