RE: [OM] Photoshop? Version 5.5 for trade

Subject: RE: [OM] Photoshop? Version 5.5 for trade
From: "S P Krone" <spkrone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 17:13:27 -0500
Caught your discussion concerning Photoshop and just wanted to inform you
good people of a copy that I have for trade.  We ran a photo intro class at
my sons school last year and purchased the academic version of Photoshop 5.5
for use in the class.  This year we are not running the class (private
Christian school - and not enough senior high students) and I purchased
(privately) Photoshop 6.0 for my own use/education.  I am very uneducated as
to Photoshops potential - preferring an actual darkroom - but have not found
anything that I can not do with Photoshop 5.5 (there is no difference in the
Academic version, you just need to prove you are a school for the original
purchaser - I registered it as an individual for home use and so can you).
You can register this copy and then purchase if need be any upgrades you
desire.  I do not want to sell this program as I believe that would be
unethical and akin to stealing from Adobe, but would be interested in
trading.  Let me know if anyone of you are interested.
Thanks and God bless,
Paul