Re: [OM] what happened to e-sif?

Subject: Re: [OM] what happened to e-sif?
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 15:11:55 EST
In a message dated 2/10/02 5:31:37 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
<<  Apparently Hans VL has decided to make money off his
 > site. >>

And why shouldn't he? Can any of us even imagine the hours it took him to
amass this information? He had an enormous site way before any of us
contributed anything to it. I say buy the darn CD and get over it..we're darn
lucky to have a guy like him on our side. Jeez, you can blow $23 on two bad
pizzas from Pizza Hut..

Susan Steele
Virginia USA