Re: [OM] PO zapping mail, follow up

Subject: Re: [OM] PO zapping mail, follow up
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 15:10:04 EST
As a follow-up to this follow-up, there was an article in the news I think
yesterday or Friday that said 57 Hart Senate office building workers and 87
postal workers have mysterious illness symptoms that they are linking to
handling the irradiated mail. Seems the mail is irradiated, then sent to
another postal facility before it gets sent to Washington.

George S.