[OM] PO zapping mail, follow up

Subject: [OM] PO zapping mail, follow up
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 06:40:02 -0800
I tried posting this while my email was screwed up and it didn't show up
in the digest so i assume it didn't get distributed. Anyway, I happened
to be talking to the local postmaster and asked her about the PO
irradiating the mail. She didn't think they were doing it and gave me
this # to call to find out for sure. (800-275-8777) According to this
source only the mail to certain 20xxx zips are being zapped. These are
government zips. Also "suspicious" packages are being zapped but this is
only very occasionally. So I guess our film is safe for now.

Mike

--
Latitude 48° 32' North, Longitude 123° 7' West