Re: [OM] what happened to e-sif?

Subject: Re: [OM] what happened to e-sif?
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 06:28:44 +0000
Cc: "M. Lloyd" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Come on chaps and chapesses!

Let's calm down about this subject.

The chap was new to the List and made a mistake.  Pretty well
everyone who is new does make a mistake of unwritten protocol.  The
text of his message to the List or to Hans was quite innocuous and
did not deserve to be jumped upon.  And he apologised pretty quickly.

There are many benefits to this List, but every now and again, a
story gets blown right up, starting with the "bandwidth thieves"
;-)...

Hans has put together a wonderful resource; I have a CD, but I am
sure that there will be a place for it on webspace in the
not-too-distant future.

Chris
--
<|_:-)_|>