Re: [OM] Fixing a Loose Focus Ring

Subject: Re: [OM] Fixing a Loose Focus Ring
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 12:15:26 -0800 (PST)
Joel wrote:
> I was hoping to be able to show this lens to Ken Norton (AG
> Schnozz) and
> make him a little bit crazy.  Now I'm not sure it will matter
> anymore as I
> think he will be changing his handle soon to "AG Bytes."

Come on.  You think I'd abandon the tried and true analog
imaging system?  Augment yes, abandon?  Not for a looong time.

> But this
> little silvernose is very very pretty.  (And if you're reading
> this Ken,
> you can play fast and easy among the heathen, but you'll come
> back to Zion
> sooner or later. <g>  Fingers-crossed, candles lit, and
> incantations spoke
> for your promotion, etc.)

"Reports of my demise have been greatly exageratted."  So I
promoted the E-10 for somebody.  Big deal.  In another posting I
promoted analog over digital.  Each has it's purpose.  I do know
that if I had an E-10/20 it would get a LOT of use.

But as I start planning the trip to Isle Royale film cameras
will get exclusive billing.

Hey, Joel, how do you like our "Blizzard?"

AG-Schnozz