RE: [OM] Fixing a Loose Focus Ring

Subject: RE: [OM] Fixing a Loose Focus Ring
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 08:59:13 -0800

--- "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> U.P.   upper peninsula??????????  Am I close?

No.  Probably 1800 miles away from you.

Yes, it's the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.  Think most of Canada
squished into a tiny bit of land almost completely surrounded by
water.

Winters can be a bit brutal, and black fly season makes winter
seem like a cakewalk, but for 2-3 weeks every year the place is
paradise.  Actually, Paradise is located there.

AG-home in front of the range-Schnozz

Somehow I missed this. You live in the UP? If so, then we used to be neighbors about a hundred years ago. My first paper out of school was the Ironwood Daily Globe. I also did a couple of assignments for a weekly right on the Wisconsin-Michigan border in a town called Presque Isle. I wonder if that's still around.

Tris