[OM] Winder and MD survery

Subject: [OM] Winder and MD survery
From: "Jerry Smith" <proudtexan63@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2002 23:06:27 -0600

Hi Adi & fellow OM'ers,

1. Who owns a Winder or MD?
 I own one(1) Winder 1 and three(3) Winder 2's
2. How often is it used?
 All the time
3. What is it used for?
 Everything, sports, BG 2 work, tripod with the electric switch...
4. Is it stuck on an OM body permanently?
 Pretty much, take them off to change camera batteries

These are on my 1n, 2n, 3, and 4. I've not had the chance to use any of the motor drives, yet.<g> I've not ever noticed a lot of noise out of my widers, but that may be not having heard the MD's.

Smitty

:-)