Re: [OM] Winder and MD survery

Subject: Re: [OM] Winder and MD survery
From: "Daryl Hurley" <dhurley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 13:03:24 -0600
--------- Original Message ----------------------------------
From: adi <adisoon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Sat, 09 Feb 2002 15:32:56 +0800
>After the shock with the Winder 2, I wish to conduct a small
>survery of Winder and MD usage on the list. Perhaps it will give
>us many insights.
>1. Who owns a Winder or MD?

MD2, Winder 2 (3)(you know how it is, the price was right, etc.)

>2. How often is it used?

About the only time I don't use them is night shots (or other long
exposures) and when I feel the need for "stealth."

>3. What is it used for?

See answer to question 2.

>4. Is it stuck on an OM body permanently?

For all practical purposes.

An OM2n with a 85/2 and a winder 2 lives in my briefcase, just in case.  The
Motor Drive 2 is my favorite though, and it is on the "primary" OM2n that I
grab when I go out with the intention to shoot. The others ride along (or
not) with whatever I choose to carry as backup.

Daryl Hurley
Topeka, KS