RE: [OM] Help Me Again!

Subject: RE: [OM] Help Me Again!
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 15:53:24 -0500
Before you go the Evil Bay route - check this page -
http://www.nextag.com/Olympus_E_10_~2440169z3znz300001zmainz2-htm for prices
on the E-10.  I've also been told to steer clear of A&M Photo World which
lists them new for $800.  They are not only gray market, they also strip all
the accessories from the box and try to sell them to you seperately!  I'm
not sure about BroadWay camera in New York which list them for $804.99 or
Royal Camera which has them for $809.  Best to call first - but may be worth
checking out!  CompDirect has them for $889 and has better feedback.  Maybe
one of the E-10 owners here could list what is suppose to come with the
camera!

Jim C.