Re: [OM] 8mm fisheye on the evil one

Subject: Re: [OM] 8mm fisheye on the evil one
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 17:29:33 +1300
Hi Barry,

I speak as an *international* customer.  I understand what you are saying,
but your argument falls down on this point; it's the BUYER who has to sort
out all these things, not the seller. So it's really not a problem for the
seller
unless he/she wants it to be.

I often look at th eGerman eBay site, and MOST of the sales there are *will
ship to Germany only* So, as routine, I ask if they will vary that for me.
About 60%
will.

BTW, how many eBay sites are there? So far I've located only USA, Canada,
UK, Germany.  Are there more?

Brian

Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2002 13:35:52 -0600 (CST)
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Fri, 01 Feb 2002 08:24:36 -0700, Garth Wood wrote:

> And he/she's done the usual boneheaded thing -- restricting the sale
> geographically to North America.
>
>It's a global market, folks.

Although I understand your frustration, not everyone is willing or
able to wrestle customs, currency issues, international shipping
rates, etc to make an eBay sale.