Re: [OM] what happend to my flash shots?!

Subject: Re: [OM] what happend to my flash shots?!
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 22:15:30 -0800
on 1/24/02 7:21 PM, Acer/Siddiq at waltherppk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> hey all;
>
> this past wkend, i was de facto unofficial photographer for my cousin's
> engagement
snippo
> However, the
> prints came out muddy and basically trashed, and the negs aren't dense,
> meaning underexposure, probably
> by at least a stop.
snipped again
> /A/S
> --
> dum spiro, spero
> http://users2.ev1.net/~wesiddiquis/siddiq/

What about rigging some kind of white card at ~45 degrees off the top of the
T-32, above it enough to diffuse the light. I'm thinking of a setup similar
to an accessory I got with a Vivitar 285 flash, designed to hold a Kodak
gray card (white side down) to bounce from. Sort of a portable ceiling, it
would soften the light without losing too much output. Seems like the T-32
could be used on either TTL or normal auto with this setup. A bit more
awkward to handle, though...
--

Jim Brokaw