Re: [OM] [OT] Barry - Was Finger Light ... was Where I live

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Barry - Was Finger Light ... was Where I live
From: "Jon Wichman" <jwichman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 00:15:45 -0600
> Next he'll say he's portly with a beard.....

Let's see, he can see in the dark, he has laser vision and, watches cotton
in the future.

I can't think of much else that would surprise me...

Let's try to capture him without too much collateral damage
and, see if we can contain him at the Wyoming facility!

Barry B. Bean - yeah sure - all of the other pods were marked
"John Smith" already...