Re: [OM] [OT] Where I live - was [OM] How to photograph starry ni ght s

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Where I live - was [OM] How to photograph starry ni ght skys?
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 21:16:55 +0000
No, the boys did use Cyalumes before some bright spark (;-)) discovered that the US boys were using the finger torch. I still have some miniature light sticks that I keep in case I need them ...

I don't think that they were ever secret Jon. I don't know where to look, but they are probably on an aviation or survival website somewhere in the US.

Chris