Re: [OM] OM prices in general

Subject: Re: [OM] OM prices in general
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 16:16:48 -0800
Yeah, they are available cheap. Just figure most OMs were initially sold with one and that lenses, particularly 50s that may sit on the shelf a lot, age more gracefully than cameras. I just took an inventory; 4- F.Zuiko, 1- MC and 2- 'Made in Japan' plus two more of unknown type on the way on a pair of parts cameras - not as bad as I feared. Maybe there is some sculpture thing to do with them? Only 3 f1.4s though, a silvernose and 2 >1,100,000s. No f1.2, I can't see all those $$ for 1/3 of an f-stop.

Moose

ClassicVW@xxxxxxx wrote:

The current new Zuiko list prices ARE that ridiculous. That's not unusual, Even though MINT used they sell for $25 to $30! I have about 6 of them, they ain't worth selling.

George S.