Re: [OM] OM prices in general

Subject: Re: [OM] OM prices in general
From: "Wright, Steve \(Darlington\)" <Steve.Wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 10:11:28 -0000
Hi All

I'm not in Canada but - call that expensive!
Here in the U.K., Jessops Photo Stores (the largest photo retailer in the
the U.K.) lists a new 50mm f1.8 lens in their current catalogue at £229 GBP
(roughly $340 US) - ouch!  Yes, I prefer the local $15 - £20 ($22 - $30 US)
second-hand option.

Steve

Darlington (home of the worlds 1st passenger railway - and not much else)

North East England
U.K.

<snip>