[OM] [OT] Pidgin

Subject: [OM] [OT] Pidgin
From: nrky@xxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 18:12:40 -0600
Ahhhh

So P.J. picked up some pidgin while he was in the pacific!

Bill  >; P
(Owner of only "crappy" Zuiks, no stellars and can still take pix)
"Life unfolds on a great sheet called Time (film)*,
and once finished (developed)* is gone(here)* forever..."
*provided ya have a good archival system in place.

Subject: [OM] WTB: M.15V Ni-Cd Charger 1

Being the brilliant person that I am, I first left my M.15V Ni-Cd Charger
1
at home when I went to Palmyra.  I had it shipped to me down there, and
now
I seem to have left it on Palmyra!  It's only several thousand miles from
me, and the next flight will be in March!!!!!
So, anybody have an extra for sale or know of a good alterntive until my
old
one arrives in a couple months?
And while I'm at it, anybody have an extra M.18V Battery Holder 1 for the
M.18V Control Grip 1 / 2?

mahalo,
- --p.j.