Re: [OM] Opinions on the utility of monopods?

Subject: Re: [OM] Opinions on the utility of monopods?
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 09:35:44 -0600 (CST)
On Sat, 12 Jan 2002 20:17:38 -0800, Motor Sport Visions Photography
wrote:

>Below 250mm?
>Unless you have a 250 f2 Zuiko I really don't see the point.

I occasionally use a monopod and a 135 to 200 mm lens shooting press
conferences, meetings, or school plays from the back of a room.
Particularly when flash isn't an option, that extra stop or two can
be a lifesaver.
-
B.B. Bean                                       bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bean & Bean Cotton Co