Re: Fwd: Re: RE: [OM] P400 printers on Yahoo Auctions UK (OT?)-***ONLY

Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: RE: [OM] P400 printers on Yahoo Auctions UK (OT?)-***ONLY GLOSSY ?***
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 17:08:53 -0800
Just returned from Costco, where they had a double pallet load of Epson Photo Paper out along the first main aisle. $19.99 for 100 sheets.
Moose

Andrew Beals wrote:

The Alps killed me by dying after a year of very light use, apparently not all that uncommon. They have since withdrawn from the US market.

We have an Epson 780 Photo that prints very very good pictures on Epson paper, which is available cheap at Costco, if you can find the two cartons they have hidden away.