Re: RE: [OM] P400 printers on Yahoo Auctions UK (OT?)-***ONLY GLOSSY ?*

Subject: Re: RE: [OM] P400 printers on Yahoo Auctions UK (OT?)-***ONLY GLOSSY ?***
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 14:13:22 -0500
One ribbon cartridge for the P400 will do 50, 8.5 x 11" prints. Cartridge
costs up to $59.95 (list ), 100 sheets of 8.5x11" paper is $125 list. Making
100 prints and using 2 ribbons, print cost can be as low as $1.27 ea.,
depending on discounting.
John Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus OM Service since 1977
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714