Re: [OM] Sticking with film...

Subject: Re: [OM] Sticking with film...
From: "Olympus" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 16:55:52 -0800
I had a friend, who told me about 5 years ago "10 years from now, nobody
will be shooting B&W anymore."  Errr...  Ok.  That was 5 years ago, and I'll
bet you when I get married, I'll be requesting some B&W shots.  I'll bet you
a lot of others will also.  Death of something that is used often, is
generally overrated.

Let me give you an example, there are quite a few people who are still using
Windoze95.  That was suppose to have been killed by win98, which was suppose
to have been killed by WindozeME, which is suppose to be killed by
WindozeXP, when we all know it will be killed by linux/BSD/Unix variant.

So if you are waiting for the death of 35mm to come, you'll have to wait a
while..

Albert