Re: [OM] Sticking with film...

Subject: Re: [OM] Sticking with film...
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 22:30:18 -0800
Well the elder daughter did not really take to it. My 14 year old nephew
(who lives with us) is very interested in the gear, and does take some
snaps from time to time, but just does not really have the patience for
it, at least right now. My 14 year old daughter is really excited about
it though. We just finished developing her first B&W films about 15
minutes ago! If her enthusiasm for photography (and B&W) keeps up I may
have to dust off the old bulk loader! Next stop is the darkroom for some
printing.

Jim Couch