RE: [OM] Sticking with film...

Subject: RE: [OM] Sticking with film...
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 19:19:39 -0000
I agree entirely, but feel we may not have much choice once a couple of new
"generations" have been fed the marketing slush !

Anyway, real reason for post ...  what is YMMV - I keep seeing it on posts.
Have managed to figure out most of the abbreviations (IMHO, etc.) but this
one has me stumped !!

Thanks !

Jon