[OM] Zuiko 35-70mm, or YashicaMAT 124G?

Subject: [OM] Zuiko 35-70mm, or YashicaMAT 124G?
From: "Olympus" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 16:59:02 -0800
There are surveys, there are biased surveys, and then there's asking the
Olympus list if I should buy a Zuiko or something else..

But I'll ask anyway.

I have enough saved up to:

1)  Buy a 35-70mm zoom from Tom

2)  Buy a YashicaMAT-124G, so I can play in the 120 world.

I sold my Zeiss Super Ikonta Russian knockoff, the Moskva 5.  It was
horrible in terms of lens quality, and the red window leaked like the hoover
dam.  But I would still like a medium format, but that 35-70mm zoom is SOOOO
compact and seems to be a great "one lens does it all for that quick day
trip" lens..

Errr..  I'm taking a vote!  Let me know!  Thanks.

Albert