RE: [OM] 24 vs 36 exposure debate

Subject: RE: [OM] 24 vs 36 exposure debate
From: "Dave Shupe" <kc7iek@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 13:40:36 -0800
You could also carefully rewind and stop when you hear the film come off the
take up roll - so the leader is still sticking out.  Put a piece of tape on
the half spent roll with a note to advance to frame # where you left off.  I
usually add 2 frames to whatever number I stopped at in case the start
points are not exactly the same.  I do this every once in a while and the
only problem I've had is not paying attention to the rewind so I did not
leave the leader out of the film canister.

Cheers!

Dave Shupe
kc7iek@xxxxxxxxx

Latitude 47° 43' 1" North, Longitude 122° 6' 15" West