Re: [OM] Which is sharper, autofocus or manual focus?

Subject: Re: [OM] Which is sharper, autofocus or manual focus?
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 07:39:29 -0800 (PST)
> She brought a Contax 645, which she used once in a
> while..  When and where,
> seemed at odd times.. but whatever.  Also, she
> ADMITTED to me that she was
> not sure of how the contax worked.. she said it was
> "Complex" and that she
> hadn't learned the ins and outs of the camera yet.

The Contax 645 has to be one of the simplest cameras
to use.  Every auto feature known to man, but you can
figure out nearly every feature and capability
blind-folded.  What an excellent design.

This woman photorapher sounds like a real piece of
work. I've come across many like this through the
years.  However, I have this wedding/portrait friend
up in Michigan that has little to no technical
knowledge, but is one of the finest wedding pros I've
ever seen.  There is a fine line between incompetence
and being a non-technical person.

Still, there are basic rules, guidelines and
methodologies for wedding work that tells me that this
person was clueless.

AG-Schnozz