Re: [OM] Which is sharper, autofocus or manual focus?

Subject: Re: [OM] Which is sharper, autofocus or manual focus?
From: "Olympus" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 09:06:29 -0800
Yes..  I don't shoot B&W that often, so I didn't know what to tell my mom..
why she's Olive colored..

As for questions of the "professional" while they are "on the job".  I know
when I'm being blown off because the person is busy..  I have no problems
with that.  BUT, I'm in the computer industry, and I know when I ask a
question that someone is searching in the back of their mind for an
answer...  Like, it ain't registering.

The problem I have is...  My mom keeps saying "The pictures aren't bad.."
Notice the sentence?  It's not "The pictures are good."  It's a
self-comforting statement IMHO.  Like I said, sounds mean but I'm glad this
happened, stuff for me to learn what NOT to do for my own wedding..

Albert.