Re: [OM] Anti-Espresso Lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Anti-Espresso Lens
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 16:02:49 -0700
At 12:26 PM 26/12/2001 -0800, you wrote:
>OK, that does it!
>
>I've determined that I can't have super-teles like the 600/6.5.
>I love my espresso too much.  Is shooting a super-tele worth
>giving up espresso?

In a word (and dabbling in heresy), "no."

Hey, when all's said and done, a Zuiko's just a lens.

But a good espresso's better than sex, years of psychological therapy and those
funny little toys that you find in Kinder Surprise eggs.  8^>

Garth

P.S.:  Hope everyone had a good December 25th.  Apparently the turkey I made
was one of the founding wonders of the early 21st Century -- I've had people
been phoning me back all day today to rave about it all over again.  Musta been
the magic 'shrooms I put into the stuffings (sausage and apple in the bum and
traditional bread with wild rice, all perfectly seasoned, of course!)...