Re: [OM] Anti-Espresso Lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Anti-Espresso Lens
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 20:19:35 +0000
At 23:02 12/26/01, Garth Wood wrote:
At 12:26 PM 26/12/2001 -0800, Ken Norton wrote:
>OK, that does it!
>
>I've determined that I can't have super-teles like the 600/6.5.
>I love my espresso too much.  Is shooting a super-tele worth
>giving up espresso?

In a word (and dabbling in heresy), "no."
[snip]

Looks to me like you have your priorities straight.  :-)
Don't know about others, but a good stiff jolt of caffeine gets all the cylinders firing in the morning (little signs of life until then) and later it steadies the hands for using long shutter speeds hand held.

-- John