RE: [OM] Anti-Espresso Lens

Subject: RE: [OM] Anti-Espresso Lens
From: "Michael Virsinger" <mikev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 17:06:13 -0500
Kinder Eggs? I love those! I haven't had one since my trip to Budapest a
couple of years ago. Unfortunately this was before my Zuikohaulism and
my new found love for photography, so all I brought was a simple P&S :-(

I highly recommend Hungary / Budapest if anyone is planning a trip. It
is a beautiful city that is forgotten in time for the most part. Imagine
Austria before they cleaned it up for tourism and a LOT more affordable.
Still you can find the western influences starting to creep in -sigh-.
Bring LOTS of film.

Mike V. <><