Re: [OM] photography at LA auto show

Subject: Re: [OM] photography at LA auto show
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2001 13:33:47 +0000
At 17:38 12/25/01, Roger wrote:
Dear John:

Yes, it was you I wanted to contact. Thank you for the comments on the tope
7.

I cannot currently find your wedding site, but I did read it several days
ago. I was somewhat amused, and concerned (not very) about your seeming
relegation of professional wedding photographers to the status of esoteric
gurus who will not share with the masses. e.g. the section about what they
don't want you to know.

Another suggestion was to shoot the job behind the photographer in 35mm and
then deliver it in an hour to the B&G. NOT A GOOD IDEA!

Hmmmm . . . the humor backfires . . . I think.
You must be referring (in part) to this:
  http://johnlind.tripod.com/tips.html

Read to the very last line for a link to this:
  http://johnlind.tripod.com/tips2.html

Maybe I gotta rewrite it so the absurdity of the first page is a little more obvious :-) It's not part of the wedding stuff.

The "wedding tutorial" is here:
  http://johnlind.tripod.com/wedding/
Will likely do a re-write I've been mulling over for the introduction page. More about it and the reasons for creating it off-list.

-- John