Re: [OM] photography at LA auto show

Subject: Re: [OM] photography at LA auto show
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2001 02:53:26 +0000
I haven't been to that show, but if it's typical of many shows you'll be working in tight quarters. I agree with Roger you'll likely be needing to use the WA. Watch foreground *and* background perspectives with it! Also used an RF in close quarters. It requires great familiarity with the viewfinder and experience with compensating the framing you see in it to keep out of parallax trouble. One of the SLR's strengths is WYSIWYG. Good luck and have fun.

-- John