RE: [OM] TOPE: lots of upates!

Subject: RE: [OM] TOPE: lots of upates!
From: "Henry Bottjer-BA" <hcbottj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 22:46:45 -0500
Thank you, Olaf, for the quick load.  As a newcommer I'm still learning
these things.  And yes, that is the 24mm Shift although it does not seem to
be that elusive these days having seen many on e*ay and (I believe) 3
currently available from KEH.  It stands next to the 35mm Shift.

By the way, the reason I joined the list was due to my re-awakining to the
OM-1n I had abandoned temporarily for the digital world.