Re: Re: [OM] definition of a gentleman

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] definition of a gentleman
From: Gregg Iverson <golftooter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 22:51:39 -0500
You never will because argument requires logic, and there is no logic to putting the seat down because a woman has to sit, and might fall in in the dark. Other things might happen in the dark too. Now if you want to pursue logic, both seat and cover should be down to keep the bacteria contained. At least that is what I tell myself so I can feel a little control. :-)

Gregg

> Terry and Tracey <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> And why is the focus on leaving the seat down? Shouldn't the women be
> leaving the seat up?

My son and I have not made any positive progress with that argument at our
place !

Wayne Harridge

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~w_harridge