RE: [OM] Trouble in OM paradise

Subject: RE: [OM] Trouble in OM paradise
From: "Henry Bottjer-BA" <hcbottj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 21:59:39 -0500
The weight savings are great (I've got small hands and so the smaller size
of the body is good for me).  But is it me or does anyone else think the
concept of having the aperture setting and shutter speed all on the lens
barell make perfect sense?  My exposure to other brands is limited but I
don't know of any other makes that work that way.  Very simple to move one
hand up and down the lens...