RE: [OM] Trouble in OM paradise

Subject: RE: [OM] Trouble in OM paradise
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 11:19:46 -0000
Totally agree.  The shutter speed dial at the back end of the lens is
perfect.  Don't know how I'd cope having to move my hand to the top of the
camera to adjust the speed.  Would have to remove it from my eye, or worse
still drop it !!

Of course, I suppose it depends what you're used to.  Some people may have
had years of practise with the speed dial on top of the camera.  I just like
it where it is, thanks !!

Jon