Fwd: Re: [OM] Trouble in OM paradise

Subject: Fwd: Re: [OM] Trouble in OM paradise
From: Giles <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 22:21:04 +0000

From: cwaigl@xxxxxxx (Chris Waigl)
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [OM] Trouble in OM paradise
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 21:06:10 GMT

thx - and - right! Does this list like newcomers to introduce themselves=
?

It liked it when I did, back in spring. Meanwhile, I was forced
to an offline existence but am back now.

(With a Zuiko 100/2.8, Tamron 90/2.5, and still trying to arrive
at the store during its much too short opening hours to secure
this nice 21/3.5).

Chris W

http://perso.infonie.fr/imageries

--=20
chris waigl

     I am now prosecuting some things with an engine I formerly=20
     writ to you of.            (Robert Boyle, to Hardlib 1659)