Re: [OM] just another Intro

Subject: Re: [OM] just another Intro
From: Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 01:17:20 +0100

Garth Wood wrote:

http://www.taiga.ca/~gallery

It's the Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery, which I happen to curate (when I have time, **SIGH**).

I'll be happy to have a look around tomorrow - after I stop worshipping my 180 - just back from Olympus and obviously in a *very good shape now (it had been used extensively by the guy I bought it from and wouldn't open up to 2.8 if attached to the body. It also had a rather nasty bend, but the glass was fine). Can't wait to take some fotos with it :))))

Doro