Re: [OM] just another Intro

Subject: Re: [OM] just another Intro
From: Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 11:38:47 +0100
Hello Mark,

M. Royer wrote:

sn,1,000,000. It's a wonderful lens. Of course 50mm is
perhaps my favorite focal length, not too wide and not
too narrow.

You mean, you don't *really need the 90 anymore? ;) ;)
I didn't want to say that I don't like pictures taken with 50mm of course :). It just depends who took them. I'm not good at 50, 35 or 135. I feel much better with 55, as long as I can use it quite open - though it does not seem to be a big difference - , around 90 and around 200. I don't get that feeling of *yes, that's the shot I want.

regards
Doro