Re: [OM] just another Intro

Subject: Re: [OM] just another Intro
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 20:02:57 +0000
At 23:56 12/12/01, Dorothée Rapp wrote:
Hello everybody...
just having discovered this list, knowing that I can't keep quiet for very long anyway, let me give you some facts...
Caught the OM Virus from my father.

You poor . . .   :-)
The proper term for the dread, diabolical disease is Zuikoholism. Among its most prominent symptoms are the victim enthusiastically embracing the disease, and (of course) utter and total denial that there is even the remotest possibility of having the disease. You can read more about Zuikoholism here:
  http://www.joinco.ca/zuikoholism/

Not all members of this list are Zuikoholics. Some are merely Zuikohobbyists. In spite of what anyone else might say, I emphatically assert being part of the latter group.

Welcome to the list.

-- John