Re: [OM] Library book

Subject: Re: [OM] Library book
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 16:47:21 -0800 (PST)
Only be worried if it comes from a University Library.
They never let books go. Local libraries get rid of
old, worn out, obselete and extra books all the time.
With most paperback fiction my library has a 'read and
return or replace policy' where they have a box of old
paperbacks tht you can either read and return or put
another book in its place. An honor system that really
catches on, but nobody really cares if you just keep
the book or if you bring in a bag of old paperbacks.

Mark Lloyd