Re: [OM] just another Intro

Subject: Re: [OM] just another Intro
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 18:37:12 -0800 (PST)
As the proud owner of both the 50 and 90mm macro
lenses I must say the 50mm is a super lens and once
you get it you can chuck all other 50mm lenses with
the possible exception of a 50/1.2 or 50/1.4
sn,1,000,000. It's a wonderful lens. Of course 50mm is
perhaps my favorite focal length, not too wide and not
too narrow.

Mark Lloyd