[OM] to So.Cal listies: eclipse photography

Subject: [OM] to So.Cal listies: eclipse photography
From: Acer/Siddiq <waltherppk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 18:35:31 -0800
As you know, there is a partial (20% area, 10 0iameter) annular solar eclipse
on Friday, Dec. 14 (day after
tomorrow) viewable from Southern California (the more south and east you go,
the more you get, all the way
down to central america where they get it all).

I've arranged to borrow an 8" SCT from my school (to keep also for the dec 30
penumbral eclipse) along
with solar filter and other goodies. I have an OM/Tmount adaptor. If you'd like
to join me to take your own
pics (take a few seconds to swap camera bodies on the Tmount) on your own OM
body, drop me a line
ASAP so I can work out the location and other logistics.

/A/S
--
dum spiro, spero
http://users2.ev1.net/~wesiddiquis/siddiq/