Re: [OM] diopter position OM4Ti HELP

Subject: Re: [OM] diopter position OM4Ti HELP
From: "Bachofen" <mbachofen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 16:54:38 -0600
I asked this question a long time ago, and was never really satisfied with the
thread.  I'm glad it's come up again.  I wanted to use the 4T (Ti in my case)
to diagnose which diopter correction lens to get for my OM2n.  Obviously going
to the Opthamalagist is the best route, but I eschew doctors visits of all kind
and was looking for a work-around.  :^)
M.E. Bachofen