Re: [OM] Back from travels...and another one of those 'stupid' stories

Subject: Re: [OM] Back from travels...and another one of those 'stupid' stories
From: Damon Wood <deewhy_au@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 17:38:08 +1100 (EST)
Cant wait to see the pics Andrew if you get them up! I also need to add some
(fix scanner) of a place called Yallingup, close to Margaret River in Western
Australia. I also did the 24 thing, never ever again!

We live in a country which is a photographers paradise - but it's so large it's
almost like travelling overseas. I wish I had that opportunity (and lots of OM
and film $).

Cheers,

Damo