Re: [OM] notice

Subject: Re: [OM] notice
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 15:08:48 -0500
This seems like the obvious way to reach everyone at once.  Anyone on the
list who may have an open repair with me (and are paying by Mastercard or
Visa) will have to supply the 3 digit security code which is to be found in
the signature box on the back of your card.  Also please supply the zip code
of your billing address.  New security rules put in place by my credit card
processor require this info or  charges cannot go through.

Thank you!
John Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977
631-424-2121  www.zuiko.com