Re: [OM] cheaper alternative to a 16/3.5

Subject: Re: [OM] cheaper alternative to a 16/3.5
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 16:27:24 +1100
There's a Sigma Filtermatic 16mm full frame fisheye - I have one on loan
from Wayne at the moment in a PK mount but it should be around in OM mount
for a reasonably low price (US$150 or so?). Solid build and reasonably
sharp stopped down but not in the Zuiko or Nikon class. Fun though. There's
also the Tamron SP 17mm which has the advantage of the adaptall mount so
that it fits your other camera, your wife's camera and the camera you buy
after you give up on Oly! It has a fair reputation but sells a little
higher - but does appear on ebay fairly regularly.
AndrewF